Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Box Tops Contest!


You may not know that I am the Box Tops coordinator for Lourdes (I have children in 1, 3, & 5th grades there)  I've decided to combine my two favorite things for this contest OLOL and Kindermusik!  

For every 5 Box Tops you bring in your name will be entered one time in a drawing for an ABC Music and Me collection (CD, Magazine, Instrument or prop).  The prize will be displayed on top of the shoe bin at the studio.

DRAWING WILL BE OCT 23


Details:
**** Box Tops are available on packages of General Mills cereal, some Pillsbury products, Kleenex, Hefty, Ziploc, Huggies and tons more - they're everywhere! 
**** Hunt and clip Box Tops
**** Put them in a baggie with your name and the number of Box Tops enclosed in the bag. 
**** Drop your baggie into the Box Tops collection container on the top of the shoe bin
**** I'll count them and complete 1 ticket for each 5 Box Tops turned in.

No comments: