Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's start the semester with a little contest!

The Book Fair is set up at the studio.  It will be set up for the week. come prepared to browse and buy.  Let's do a little contest to celebrate the beginning of our new semester and our Book Fair. 

WIN A FREE BOOK PICK
When you get to the studio go to the bathroom.  Head to the sinks - find the cup on the table at the left.  Inside the cup will be tickets.  Take a ticket and fill it out. (your first and last name)
Deposit your ticket into the collection bin on top of the microwave in the party room.

I will draw the winner on Friday. 
The winner can pick ANY BOOK they choose from the Book Fair.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Kerris said...

A great semester again - my third time around with our third child doing kindermusik! I wonder how many semesters I have actually participated in LOL! I know I can sing all the songs! Our kids love music and Miss Ann!